Why Buy Here
“At Cornhusker Auto we work to grow our organization. We do this by putting others ahead of ourselves. We deal honestly with customers every time and do what we say we will do. We provide a friendly and exciting atmosphere to work with. When a customer leaves our store, we want their experience to so good that they absolutely want to come back and do business with us in the future.
Allow us to provide the excellent customer service you deserve. Nothing pays more than doing business locally!”
We pledge to:
- Operate this business in accord with the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Treat each customer in a fair, open, anal honest manner, and fully comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination.
- Meet the transportation needs of our customers in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Represent our products clearly and factually, standing fully behind our warranties, direct and implied, and in all other ways justifying the customer’s respect and confidence.
- Advertise our products in a positive, factual, and informative manner.
- Detail charges to assist our customers in understanding repair work and provide written estimates of any service work to he per or meal, upon request, or as required by law.
- Resolve customer concerns promptly courteously.
- Put our promises in writing and stand behind them.
– Read Our Reviews –
Fabulous quick service! Logan went out of his way to help us as we were driving through town! THANKS
I am just tickled with these folks, I bought a two year old crew cab pickup! Dylan Prokopec, my salesman, is a fabulous young man and a great car salesman. I bought the truck largely due to my positive interactions with Dylan over several months I was shopping. Never a hard sell while at the same time infinitely helpful and patient (I must have test driven a half dozen vehicles).
Cornhusker was as good as gold regarding a minor issue or two discovered around the time of sale. I will buy my next one from them as well!
Very courteous service!
Whole family has been buying vehicles from here since the 60s
My husband had transmission trouble on his way to an auction hours away from our home. He pulled in and everyone there was helpful and was able to find out the issue with our pickup even though it was not a scheduled appointment. He was provided a loaner to drive so he could make it to the auction on time. They repaired the problem in a super timely manner and kept in touch, even in the middle of flooding. It was the best service from a dealer experience we’ve had in a long time. We would definitely recommend these folks to anyone. Nothing less than 5 stars and an A+.
Just purchased a vehicle from Cornhusker today, and Sean was such a great help from the start! He was so patient and so helpful! Definitely recommend for anyone looking for great vehicles and fast, friendly service!
Great service, friendly and fair. I will be back to purchase another vehicle here
Great guys to work with
Great service as normal. The customer service was exceptional.
Not busy and helped me right away. Good job!
Very pleasant and efficient in getting my tires rotated at a reasonable price