Our Response To COVID-19
The health of our employees and customers is our top priority at this time. We will continue to create the safest environment for everyone inside our dealerships and that is why we have installed all recommended CDC recommendations. We will continue to keep up with the latest information from CDC and WHO.
We are committed to the following precautionary steps, but not limited to:
- Our priority is to protect our customers and employees during this time
- Employees are following strict procedures to keep our dealership a safe and healthy environment
- All employees have temperature taken daily, not allowed to come to work if feeling sick, and washing hands consistently
- Dealership is cleaned and disinfected, common areas such as waiting lounge and coffee stations are being wiped down
- All vehicles and keys are being disinfected before and after a test drive or delivery
- We are offering complimentary delivery or pick up for sales or service needs
- Our Sales Team is available for FaceTime, Calls, Texts and Emails
Additionally, our valued customers have the capability of browsing inventory, filling out a finance application, as well as scheduling a service appointment ONLINE 24/7. As always, we offer complimentary delivery or pick up for sales and service needs. Our team is here to help through this time.
We look forward to serving you WHEREVER you choose whether it be online, in the dealership or right from your driveway!
WE’RE HERE TO HELP!
Driving away just got easier…. schedule test drive!