3.0L ECODIESEL V6 ENGINE
provides optimum efficiency and reduced CO2 emissions without sacrificing awe-inspiring performance. This engine is well-suited to towing with 420 pound-feet of torque. It also has great range, with up to 738 highway miles on a tank of fuel.
PUSH TO START
With the fob close by, you can unlock your vehicle by pulling one of the front door handles. To start the engine, just press the Start/Stop button while pressing the brake.
The rear cargo area in the Jeep® Grand Cherokee lets you configure your interior for more space when needed. Each side of the 60/40 split rear seat folds forward and reclines individually so you can customize your interior for passenger and cargo carrying needs. For extra-long cargo, the available fold-flat front passenger seat does exactly that-folds flat out of the way.
3.6L PENTASTAR® ENGINE
The 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine features Engine Stop/Start technology that cuts fuel flow and turns off the engine when the vehicle comes to a stop. The engine restarts when the brake pedal is released. It offers a range of over 600 highway mileson one tank at 26 highway mpg.
BACK UP CAMERA
To help make parking easier, every 2017 Jeep® Grand Cherokee features the ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera. The system displays a rearview video image with dynamic gridlines when you shift into reverse. A dashed center line overlay indicates the center of the vehicle to assist with parking or aligning to a hitch/receiver.
Uconnect® systems bring you entertainment, communication, Navigation and convenience in the comfort of your Jeep® Grand Cherokee. With Bluetooth® Streaming Audio, Voice Command and available features like an easy-to-use 8.4-inch touchscreen, full-feature Navigation and Siri® Eyes Free, you can stay connected to everything.
AUTOMATIC HIGH-BEAM CONTROL
The available Automatic High-Beam Control Headlamps will detect ambient light and brightness from oncoming traffic, then automatically adjust beam intensity. Additional available advanced lighting features include: Bi-Xenon High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Headlamps, signature LED daytime running lamps, premium LED fog lamps, headlamp washers and an automatic headlamp leveling system.
BLIND SPOT MONITORING
The available Blind Spot Monitoring System helps you make safer lane changes by alerting you when a vehicle enters your blind spot zone. Sensors scan approximately one lane over on each side. When a sensor detects a vehicle in the blind spot zone, you can program it to alert you with an illuminated icon in the corresponding exterior mirror and an audible chime.
1. Based on the 2016 Ward ‘s Middle Sport/Utility Vehicle Segment. Excludes other FCA US LLC vehicles. Based on available transfer cases, low range, Class-Exclusive Jeep® Quadra-Lift® air suspension, Off-Road Group 2 capabilities and Selec-Speed® control with Hill Ascent and Hill Descent.
2. Late Availability.
3. EPA estimated 25 hwy mpg and a 24.6-gallon fuel tank. Actual mileage may vary.
4. EPA estimated 25 hwy mpg with 3.6L engine and eight-speed automatic transmission, 4×4. Actual mileage may vary.
5. Always check visually for vehicles prior to changing lanes.
6. This system is an alert system for the front of the vehicle. It is not a substitute for active driver involvement. The driver must remain aware of traffic conditions and be prepared to use brakes to avoid collisions.
7. Always check entire surroundings visually before backing up.
8. Siri® Eyes Free Requires an iPhone® with Siri. Certain features not available while the vehicle is in motion. iPhone must be within active cellular range. Customer’s existing iPhone data rates apply to internet supported features.